Friday, February 1, 2008

TheGreenSmoothie.com Review

Have you ever tried a green smoothie?

And I don't mean one of those commercial green smoothies out there on the market.

The green smoothie I am talking about is the kind you can throw together in your blender in a couple of minutes with a few fresh pieces of fruit and a big bunch of your favorite leafy greens. The fruit makes them taste great and the bright green color will scare anyone that sees you drinking it.

Don't let the greens scare you out of adding these highly nutritious drinks to your daily diet. One green smoothie can contain more greens in it than most americans get in their diets in a month.
And we all know the value of the fiber from eating good fresh fruits and veggies.

In my searching the net for some information on these very popular green smoothies I have found all kinds of great recipes to help me get the greens I have been craving. After just a short time drinking green smoothies I feel better than I have in years.

A site that really gives you a complete overview of how to make them, why to drink them, the best blenders to use and some simple recipes to get started with is

www.TheGreenSmoothie.com

You will find what you need there and I hope that you have the life changing experience that I have once you start drinking green smoothies.

They will make a big difference in your health.

~The Green Review~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RJ!!
I have been inspired in making the 14 days challenge and maybee more!!
I was wondering if you could send me the 14 days green smoothie challenge recepies I hear their is about 70 of them if i remember correctly?!Anyhow,Thank you so much for the inspiration I am excited to start drinkin up!:))

Sincerely,
Nathalie